Friday, July 10, 2009

Secret Artists in All Trades

I can't believe how quickly my house is being built. There is something new nearly every day! Since my last entry, we have progressed to dry wall and stucco preparations. This is incredible and I'm a little freaked out that within 30 days, I'll probably be an official homeowner. YIKES!!

Here is the last couple of weeks of my house in photographs for you:



















Somebody left a doodle on my wood. I guess there's a hidden artist in every trade with the child-like impulse to "leave their mark" on something. Seeing this made me chuckle, even though Charlie doesn't seem to be in a good mood here!


Here are pictures in the next generation of home construction - Dry Wall:


























And here is some of the most recent! I haven't been able to get in to take pictures of the perfataping, but I've peeked and seen it through the front door. They're already getting ready for the stucco! This is amazing stuff.

No comments: