Sunday, June 7, 2009

No More a Bump on a Log!

Well, it has been a little while since I showed off my bit of earth. It has been really exciting lately because there has been some actual and visible progress! The excavation began on the May 28th and we've been seeing progress ever since. Here's the story in pictures.

This is the hole in the bottom of my earth.








Here are the footings in the hole in the bottom of my earth. (See what I'm doing with these captions?! LOL)










Here are the footings on the foundation in the hole in the bottom of my earth.






Here's some more foundation on the footings in the hole in the bottom of my earth.






Here's the driveway in the foundation on the footings in the hole in the bottom of my earth.





Here's the walkway and the yard with the foundation on the footings in the hole in the bottom of my earth!!


What a hole. What a HOLE. What a hole in my beautiful bit of earth!!!

2 comments:

Adams Family said...

I love your word play with this post! so exciting...question; can you see your lot from the freeway? i think we past it a little bit ago.

Jukebox said...

Thanks! And yes, it's visible from the freeway. There are several houses going up as well in the neighborhood. I have more pictures, but I haven't gotten to posting them yet.