Thursday, January 1, 2009

Oh, the Holidays!


I now have a digital camera of my own! I've been traveling so much the past couple of months that I decided it would be easier to have my own camera instead of borrowing my parents' camera all the time. I was right. I also think my camera is better - unless it's merely that it's got cool features and that it's mine.

Daddy and I went to get my first really REAL Christmas tree from one of the street lots. We got there just as the care-taker was about to close up shop - his car was even warming up. It didn't take me long to find the one I wanted. It called my name and said, "take me home." So I did. Anyway, it was a fantastic daddy-daughter night. It had been a very long time since I'd done anything just with my daddy. I love you, Papa!!

Anyway, I've posted several fantastic pictures from the holidays for your visual enjoyment. There's also a funny video of DNR and his "slinky-gone-wild!"

Christmas Caroling with Friends












Christmas Eve Party at the Miles' Home











Christmas Eve at my parents' house - Tickles!!!



Here are a few of the girls and I sledding at the golf course. Good times!








Apparently the one with my DNR going wild with the slinky is too big to upload. That's a cryin' shame, as I'm sure you all would have gotten a great big kick out of it. We'll have to show it to you the next time we're together (with my MacBook). More pictures to come and more fun blogging as a result!!

1 comment:

Adams Family said...

Yeah!

I am so happy to see pictures...congrats on your camera & i'm jealous of you getting a real tree--i miss having one for christmas!sly